Pages

April 15, 2013

Party Till the Cows..................

........................Come Home!
Hi everyone, I have a card to share with you today that I made for my Granddaughter (in-law)that just turned 21 and was looking forward to it.
I am thrilled with how it turned out.
I cut the cow using my Cameo and an image I bought in the Silhouette store.  I did a print and cut then covered "her" with Crystal Lacquer.  The barn cloud were also purchased in the Silhouette store, I love just being able to go there and get what I need and immediately use it.
I Cuttlebugged the barn with the distressed stripes folder then inked it a bit.  The background paper was computer generated.
I typed the saying using the Design Studio and then used my sketch pens to write it and then went back and cut the cloud around it.
Here is a close up of the little cow.

Now on to the inside.
I did the saying the same way I did the one on the front of the card.
I just think this card came out so cute and our granddaughter loved it and got a chuckle out of it.
Well thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit my blog.  I would love to hear what you think of my card.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Awwww, Donna, this is just the cutest card and your GDIL is going to be thrilled to receive it!!!

I'm loving my cameo too and the store has soooo much fun stuff!!!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Peggy T. said...

Donna, I love this card. I'm liking my Cameo more and more. I'm loving the sale they're having on the images now.