Pages

May 31, 2013

Using Glubbers

Hi!  Back again to share another card I made.
This was my first time using Glubbers by Cosmo Cricket.
They are actually very large glue dots that you can wind thing up to make embellishments.  I love the idea of them, but I think I picked the wrong ribbon to use as I had some trouble getting it to stick, or I just touched them too much putting it on.
The papers are all from k*i Memories paper stack.
The stamp is a CMTH stamp.

Thanks for taking a peak at my blog today.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful card!!! Love the flowers. I have seen the Glubbers at Hobby Lobby but wasn't sure how they work. The bg paper and sentiment are wonderful!! :)

Peggy T. said...

Hi Donna, I have never heard of Glubbers. Another thing I have to look into. I love your card and your flowers are gorgeous.