Pages

July 4, 2013

Adventure Birthday

Hi, wow another post LOL.  One of the challenge blogs I love to do each week is Mojo Monday.  This week in Mojo Monday #300 and so they are having a big celebration and giving away a lot of prizes, so if you get a chance pop on over and make a card following this sketch 
Mojo #300


Here is my interpretation of the sketch.  All the papers I used are from the CTMH Tommy Paper pack.   I also used some of the canvas stickers from the coordinating sticker pack.
The happy birthday was cut using the CTMH Artiste cartridge as was the banner cut.
Also in case you haven't heard, CTMH came out with a new Cricut cartridge that will be available for purchase on August 1st.  It is called Artbooking and is great for scrapbooking and also has many cuts for making mini-albums.

Thanks for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my card.

2 comments:

OlgaB said...

This is super! Love the papers and colours. Have a great day!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!