Pages

February 9, 2014

Few Birthday Cards

Hello, again it has been sometime since I have posted on my blog.  I have been busy making cards just have not got to sit down and post them.
So today I am going to share with you a few birthday cards I have made recently.
This made using papers from an old K&Company speciality paper pack that I have.  The white parts are the bottom on the card are raised up, almost like puffy.
The papers on this card are from the CTMH Sonoma paper pack.  I stamped the happy birthday using a Verve stamp.
This is a simple card, however the background paper I made using my water soluble crayons on water color paper, then spritzed it with some Tattered Angels, I love the way it came out. The happy birthday was cut using the CTMH Artbooking cartridge.  I also used a stick pin that I received in a swap a couple of years ago.

Well thanks for stopping by, I have some more cards to share you which I hope to post in the next week.
Thanks


No comments: