Pages

March 13, 2014

Mojo Monday #336

I have a card to share with you today that follows the sketch this week at 
A while back I bought the DCWV Chalkboard stack, I love the chalkboard look with fonts on it. 
So finally I used some of it to create this card.
 I used my Cameo and white gel pen to write the birthday wishes on a piece of the red chalkboard paper.  It has a very rough feel to it much like a chalkboard.  I then triple cut layers around it.
The houndstooth background paper is from the DCWV Natural stack, then I embossed the red with my houndstooth folder.  I added some velvet like ribbon and a CTMH embellishment.
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great card! The houndstooth embossing looks fabulous with the patterned paper!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've not heard of Cutmates cardstock. I'll be looking out for it!