Pages

June 27, 2014

When life gives you lemons.....

Hello my blogging friends, hope everyone is enjoying their summer.
Here is Arizona it is HOT it has been 103+ yuck!  Much to hot to go outside so I guess I can just stay in and craft so I made a card today following
Here is the sketch to follow
20140624-210338.jpg

Here is my card I made

The background paper is from the Best of K&Company stack.  I love the bright colors and thought it went well with the lemon theme.
The lemon and saying is stamped using a Repeat Impressions stamp.
I colored the lemon using my Copic markers then covered it with Crystal Lacquer.
Well you have till July 9th to get a card done so head over and join in.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great card Donna! Love, love, love that pattern paper and the embossing. :)