Pages

January 24, 2016

Some more catching up

Hi, hope everyone is having a great weekend.
I am going to post a few various cards that I have
been working on lately.

Here is a thank you card that opens into a step-card
instead of the plain old center.
The center is a Stampin Up stamp.
and here is the inside.

I love the way the starburst card looks but sometimes they are a bit difficult to get right.  The papers are K&Company papers.

Here is a cute animal shaped card from the Create a Critter cartridge.  I covered part of his body with Fun Flock for more dimension.

And one last one, a diamond fold card.
The turtle image is from NitWits, that I uploaded and cut with my Explore.

Thanks for stopping and taking a peak.  Hope you enjoy the cards I
shared with you today.  Most of them were made playing along with challenges over at the CraftingCircle message board.
Come over and join in the fun, there is a nice variety of challenges.



1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are great cards Donna!!! Love the little turkey and squirrel, and the stair step card. But I have to say that the star burst is my favorite!! :)