Pages

April 13, 2016

A couple of cards

Here are a couple cards I made from being inspired by things
I had seen on Pinterest.   Love surfing Pinterest and
getting ideas and learning new techniques.

It is kind of a CAS (clean and simple) card.
I used my southwestern pots die from Die-Versions.
I cut them out out of three different colors and used some negative pieces to fill in to add more color.
I used a scribble (for lack of better word) stamp to stamp in some of the same colors with Distress Inks.  Then embossed the background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Here is the next card.
This is another very simple one.  I stamped with some doily stamps then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Added a label and sentiment and that is it.  

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak in at my blog.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are so beautiful Donna!! Love both of them! :)