Pages

May 11, 2016

Beautiful Day

Hi, I am back to share a card with you that I 
made following a sketch. (of course LOL)

In fact, it fits into 2 sketches from different challenges.


I thought this card looked like a beautiful day so that is why chose
to use that Rubbernecker sentiment stamp.
I cut the bottom piece from a piece of CTMH paper using my 
Sugar Pea Designs die.  I love this die.
The sun I printed and cut using my Cricut Explore and then covered the
glasses with Crystal Lacquer.  I cut the clouds from pearl paper so they have
a sheen to them.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a beautiful day.

This will be entered in the following challenges.

CraftingCircle - crafty awesomeness
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes
Crafting with Friends - anything goes





5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a great scene!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sharon said...

So very pretty Donna!! Love the whole scene!! The sun is great with it's sunglasses and I love the sentiment!!! :)

Kris B said...

What a cute little scene! I love the sunglasses on the sun! Beautiful sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Patti said...

I love your take on the sketch Donna. You created the perfect paper beautiful day!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches :o)

Debbie said...

This is so neat! I love your little scene!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That