Pages

May 24, 2016

Enjoy the Day

Hello, hope everyone is having a fabulous day.

If you have been following me you know that I have renewed 
my love of coloring.  Not because of the coloring book rage
but because I was introduced to Alyce at 
Kit and Clower.  Here coloring classes are top notch
and she is a fabulous teacher/instructor.   I am so glad
I was directed to her website by a friend of mine at
the CraftingCircle.  I was so much invested in my Copics and colored 
pencils that now I feel as if I am getting some use from
my investment.  

So since I am coloring more I have found more awesome digital images
to color.  This one is from Julia Spiri .

I have several of her images but this was the first time I colored one.  I wanted to keep it simple with just the two colors.  
I made it into a card following the sketch this week at Mojo Monday
The papers are from an older K&Company paper stack.  

Thank you for stopping by.

This card will be entered into the following challenges

Mojo Monday - sketch
Avenue 613 Crafts - Anything goes (twist)
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes 


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love your card Donna!! This image is just darling and your coloring is great!!! :)

Lori said...

So sweet! The lace trim is the perfect accent for your beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Unknown said...

I love seeing what you come up with... The classes have really brought you out of your shell lately... and I know I risk a slapping for this one.... but what the hell....

NO BRADS !!!!! not a brad in sight on the last 10 or so at least... :P