Pages

May 19, 2016

Fruity Baby Watermelon

Hi, hope everyone has some great plans for 
the weekend.
I will be in the kitchen tomorrow with my
Navy grandson cooking, he loves to cook just like I do.

Today I have a card to share with you that follows the sketch
this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
The image I colored up is from the new Fruity Baby collect over
at Scrapper's Delights.  Make sure you head on over and check out the
other fruity babies. 
I colored her using my watercolors and Prisma pencils for the
hair and skin.  The background paper I have had in my stash for a long
time and thought it was perfect for this image.

Well thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a peek at
my blog.

This card will be entered in the following challenges
Scrapper's Delights - Anything goes
Double Click Connections - something yummy



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Such a pretty, bright and colorful card, just in time for Summer. Love the stamp and coloring, she is too cute!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness! Summer sweetness. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!! Love it!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable!! Such a great image! I love everything watermelon, wonderful papers too! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Donna!! I love all of the papers and that image is just to sweet!!!! :)

aichaku-愛着 said...

Your fruity baby is nicely coloured!! Great card! Thank you for joining Scrapper's Delights Challenge! http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Mieke Duckers said...

You made this lovely Fruity Baby even lovier on this card!! Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight Challenge! Hugs, Mieke DT