Pages

May 6, 2016

Watercolor Background Birthday

Hi, it's Friday, hope everyone has some fun plans for
the weekend.  I am making a pot of spaghetti sauce or
gravy as we called it growing up.  
It is so much nicer to sit around at home with family and visit
instead of the hustle and bustle of going out to dinner
for Mother's Day, so this way most of the cooking will be done
before Mother's Day.

I have a card to share with you today that was inspired by 
Pinterest and my Stamp of Approval box.
I created the background on watercolor paper using my Distress Inks 
re-inkers.  I love the soft pastel colors of the background.
Before I put the inks on the paper I stamps using the GinaK stamps from my SOA box and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
I stamping the sentiment using a GinaK stamp then added some Cloud9 Rain dots to finish it off.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there.

This card will be in the following challenges

Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes 
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes


3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the background!
Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is awesomeness for sure Donna!!! I so love how you did the background! It is so beautiful!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! :)

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card :)