Pages

July 8, 2016

Santa's Helper "off" color Christmas

Hi, everyone.  I guess it is time to start thinking
about those Christmas cards, yep it sneaks up on us every year
no matter how well we try to plan.
So I thought maybe working with the Friday Freebie this
time from Scrapper's Delights would get me started to think about
what I want to do. 

I printed her on watercolor paper and colored her with my Zig Clean Color pens.  I am really lovin these things.
Hard to see in the picture my I used my Sakura glitter pens on the stars on her hat and bells.  After I colored her I hand cut her out, I know I could have imported her into my Explore and cut her out but I didn't think ahead.
We were given the option to add a twist of some non-traditional colors
and luckily I found some pink Christmas papers.  Added some sparkly paper
and I think it all worked out great.

I want to thank you for stopping by and go ahead and head on over to Scrapper's Delights and pick up your Friday Freebie.  

Challenges entered:
The Ribbon Girls - Anything goes


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great card Donna!! Love the image and the great papers!! :)