Pages

September 1, 2016

Cooking with Wine................................

....................and drinking it too, of course!
Hi I have a fun card to share with you today.
I am on the design team for the Crafty Awesome Challenge 
This month our sponsor is Bloobel stamps.  Lisa is a fabulous artist and draws some of the cutest quirkiest images you will ever see.
So here is my card I created using one of the Bloobel images. 
Isn't she cute in her own way?  The image I used was
I colored her using my Zig Clean Color markers, I love using these they
work like watercolors.
I cut her out using a Gina Marie wonky stitch die and inked the edges with Distress Ink.  I added some white polka dots to her dress using a white gel pen.
I cut out the label using a Spellbinder label die and then stamped it with Rubbernecker Stamp.  I love this stamp and it is so me, he he he.  
It must be inherited, both my Mom and I have to have a drink on the counter 
while we are cooking, me wine and Mom has her beer.  So you see I do 
"cook" with wine, although I have to admit mores goes in me than 
goes in the food.  LOL
So there you have it, make sure you head on over and check out
Lisa store, Bloobel Stamps.  And make sure you color up an
image and put it on a project and enter the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge at the Crafting Circle.

Challenges entered:
All Sorts - use at least 2 dies ends 9/3
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes ends 9/4
Coloring in Scrapland - Anything goes ends 9/3
613 Avenue - Anything goes ends 9/2
Cards Galore - Anything goes ends 9/30
Simon Says Stamp - Work it out ends 9/6
The House that Stamps - Anything goes ends 9/6




10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab card, My sentiment exactly, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

Mummylade said...

Brilliant sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Very cute, NanaDonna! Love the pretty colors and your sentiment is perfect with the image! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Patti J said...

Another sweet card, just perfect for our anything goes challenge! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built

Glittered Paws said...

You are on a roll with creating - another cute card and I've heard the Zig markers are great. Thanks again for joining us at The House that Stamps Built. Shirley H.

Cheri said...

Your watercoloring is fabulous. Thanks again for your participation in our ATG challenge at The House.

Chana Malkah said...

Every element of this design is perfectly executed! Your layers and color integration are most impressive! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Heather said...

Fabulous coloring! And I love that background paper. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this fun image and sentiment, such a giggle. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this time.
Lorraine DT

anusmargoz said...

I love you card, the seal is so funny. A glass of wine a day is health, hehe Thank you for sharing in Colouring in Scrapland. Hope you animes, this month with CAS or fully loaled. Kisses Ana Dt Colouring in Scrapland