Pages

September 17, 2016

Wedding Card

Hola everyone.  Today I have a card to share
with you that I made a month or so ago.  My daughter and her
husband were going to Wisconsin for their niece's wedding,
(which incidentally is today) and asked me if I could make a wedding card for them.  So using one of Bird's Card files I made this card.

The colors for the wedding was Fall colors so I used the flowers to bring that color theme into the card. The flowers are cut from vellum and colored with alcohol markers. It is hard to see in the picture but all the papers are pearl-like papers. I had made this same card a couple of years ago in 
all white, if you want to check it out click HERE
Because of the flowers and a lot of the layers are popped I had to make a box for the card to go in.  

Well that's it, just wanted to make sure and share this card with you
before I forgot about it since I don't have it in front of me anymore.
Make sure you head on over and check our Bird's Cards, she has some awesome files, many of which she shares for free.  
Challenges entered: 
Bird's Facebook - use one of her files
Crafting with Friends - Anything goes ends 9/21
Cut it Up - Use die cut Name games ends 9/30  "d" die for Donna
PolkaDoodles - Anything goes ends 9/23

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Donna! Those rich, fall colors are exquisite with the pearl-like paper. Thanks for sharing your "d" dies with us for our Name Game Challenge over at Cut It Up!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Bev said...

So very pretty. I love the white on white with that spalash of colour. Thank you so much for joining in our 'Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

Sharon said...

Oh WOW!!!! Sooooo beautiful Donna!! I love it!! Those flowers are just breathtaking!!!! :)

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Donna! Thanks for putting on your thinking cap and taking on our Name Game challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Treva said...

Beautiful care.

Unknown said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT