Pages

November 28, 2016

A Simple Birthday Card

Hi, it has been a while since I have posted anything.  I guess the
holiday season is upon us, things got a little crazy around here.
Hope everyone had a blesses Thanksgiving with family & friends.

Today I have a very simple card to share with you that I have had
on my desk for a few weeks now but haven't had a chance yet to post.


The background paper is pearl paper that I embossed using my MS scoreboard 
at 1/2 inch increments.  The 3 roses are a Gina Marie die that I cut
from a piece of paper I made using some ink sprays.
Happy Birthday is also a die.
And that's it, pretty simple.

Thanks for taking the time to sop and take a peak.

1 comment:

Sue Crease said...

It's so nice to make a simple card every now and then. Yours is very pretty and who ever receives it will adore it.
Sue