Pages

January 25, 2017

Happy Bday to my Wine Partner

Hi I a back to share a 2nd card with you that I
made this month as a Design Team member at the 
I used the same KennyK image Happy Hour for the front of
the card. 



I used my Copics to color the image.  I had cut the oval out of a panel of paper using my Gina Marie In and Out Oval die set. It is a pretty cool set because 
the oval that is cut out has a dotted edge as well as the paper the oval was cut from.  So one cut gives you two pieces to create with.  I embossed the red
panel using a Cuttlebug folder.
The saying I wrote and cut using my Explore and Pilot Precision V5 pens.
I love the way these pens write using the Explore.
My bestie and I love to enjoy our wine together so that is why I used
this saying.


Then here is the inside.
I stamped the image using an Art Impression stamp from the Wine Divas set 
and colored it with my Copic markers, the colors are better in person.
The sayings are also stamped but I used SugarPea Designs stamps from the 
Wine Not set.  I thought they fit the theme perfectly.
Well thanks for stopping in again and would love to know what you think of my card.  Also remember you have some time left to join in on the 



1 comment:

Nicola Gold said...

This is lovely. I really like how rounded & shiny the wine glass looks.
Please be sure to pop back into Club KennyK in February when we start our new challenges.
Nicola, KennyK DT