Pages

January 27, 2017

Stella going Braless

Hi, I have a fun card to share with you today.
I made this following the sketch this week at
They have a different theme challenge for each day
of the week so make sure you check it out there may be 
something there for you to play along.
I used the Bugaboo image Stella Braless
for this card.  I love the Stella images.
The saying is a stamp I had from Rubbernecker Stamps.
I printed her on Strathmore Bristol paper and colored her dress using a water brush and my Rockin Red ink pad from Catherine Pooler.  This is the first time I "watercolored" using these and inks
and it is amazing.  The color goes on sooo smooth.
I used my Zig Clean Color pens to do her hair and skin.
This was such a fun and quick card to make, I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges entered:
Catch the Bug - sketch ends 2/5
Simon Says Stamp blog - anything goes - ends 2/1
4 Crafty Chicks - watercolor - ends 1/31
Crafting With Attitude - anything goes - ends 1/29
Crimbo Crackers - something cute - ends 2/8

4 comments:

Pia S said...

Stella with her red dress looks great against this black and white paper and I love the fun sentiment you used! So glad you shared this with us for the Catch the Bug sketch challenge, great job! Good luck! Pia, Bugaboo dt

Lori Turner said...

Stella is always so fun to bring to life and you rocked it! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Nicola Gold said...

Well Hello Nana Donna!! Didn't we just meet on Facebook somewhere?! lol
I love your card, it is so striking with those bold colours. Kinda reminds me of a starter grid, but I don't think Stella will be entering a race any time soon... unless it's an insult race... lol
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' January 2017.
Nicola DT Amethyst Lily Designs

Caryn said...

Such a sweet card, love this design - very funny!
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx