Pages

January 1, 2017

Wine for Classy Ladies

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope 2017 bring a year full of health and happiness.
Hi, sorry I have not posted in a while but like so
many the holidays were crazy busy, plus
then turned up sick afterward.
Still feeling a little bad but wanted to put a w quick post about
the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge to start of the New Year.
This month we will be using KennyK images.
The one I am using is called Happy Hour and I love anything
to do with wine lol.  I did this simple version but
want to do another humorous one a little later in the
month when I am feeling better. 
I just love her classy look.  I colored her using my
Zig Clean Color Markers and moved them around with
a waterbrush.  I cut around the image using a Gina Marie
x-stitched die.  The sentiment is a Sweet Pea Designs
stamp.  I added some Cyrstal Accents to the wine in the glass.
So head on over the Crafting Circle blog and join in
the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge
Challenges entered

Stamp Art Papel - Anything goes ends 1/31


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the color palette you chose.. and of course.. you know me and KennyK images...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one :)

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

Beautiful card. Love it
Your card isn't the good link to Retarte Challenge. There is a message "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist"
In any case, I could find your job.
Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenge
Maria Pilar DT