Pages

February 20, 2017

Unity Feathers

Hi, I have a card to share with you that I created using some
The challenge this time on Unity's Show & Tell Facebook page
is all about feathers.

For this card I used the feathers from the Feather Soft Love set.
I had such a hard time getting a good picture of this card.
 I could not get the color to show right.  The background is a real pretty      coral like peach.
I bought it as a single sheet from Michaels and it was already embossed
with the chevron pattern, I really need to go back and see
what other colors and patterns they have.
I stamped the feathers and then heat embossed them using gold embossing
powder.  I then watercolored them using my Zig Clean Color pens, and fussy cut them out.
The sentiment is also a Unity stamp from the 
That's it, it was a fairly simple card.  Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges entered:
Heartfelt Stamping - Repeat stamping - ends - 2/26
AAA Cards - Water Coloring - ends - 3/4
Angies Digital Stamps - Anything goes - ends - 2/24
PennyBlack All Sorts - Must use a stamp - ends - 3/1




4 comments:

Shirley said...

Such a pretty card Donna. The colouring and embossing on the feathers is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join us next month.

Shirley

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So pretty and a beautiful choice of colours. A wonderful example of watercolour for our challenge at AAA and thanks for playing along with us.

susiestacey said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Favourite Stamp' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Justine Hovey said...

Pretty card and such soft colours! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenge! Hugs! Justine