Pages

March 4, 2017

Baby Elephant Birthday

Hi everyone, happy weekend.
Here is my second project using the Sasayaki Glitter
Sasayaki Glitter is our sponsor this month over at the

Isn't this elephant just adorable?  It was so easy and fun to
color using my Copic markers, also added a little bling using my Gelli Roll pens.
I cut Elly out using a Gina Marie stitched die. 
I created this card using paper from the CTMH paper pack
called Confetti Wishes.
I used the sketch this week over at Tuesday Morning sketches.


I hope you like my card today and get to join in some
of the challenges, this card follows.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Awesomeness  DT entry - coloring - ends - 3/31
Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch - ends - 3/5
Catch the Bug - anything goes - ends - 3/11
Di's Digi Designs - dies cut or punch - ends - 3/10




6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable image. I think I will have to get that one for birthday cards stash. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Wanda said...

So adorable! Love this card and all it's cuteness. The papers are so fun with this elephant. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lynda said...

So sweet, love the image and the layout. Thankyou for joining us over at Di's Digi's for our Die's or Punches challenge Hope you join us again next time Lynda xx

Debbie said...

Soooo cute!! I love your elephant and the embossed panel!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lola said...

What an adorable elephant. Lovely coloring, colors and layout too. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug challenge blog.

Unknown said...

Aww adorable and such a gorgeous bright design! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
Lucy x