Pages

April 6, 2017

Get Well Wishes - Mojo Monday

Hi, I got to play along this week at Mojo Monday, one of my
favorite places to play.  I love making cards following sketches and
they always have great sketches.

Here is this weeks sketch, plus since it is the first Monday of
the month it is also prize week.

I made my card using some papers from one of my older 
K&Company paper stack.  It is two sided paper so it was easy to 
match up what papers I wanted to use.  The back pink panel
I die cut using a Gina Marie die.  The piece where the sentiment
is stamped is a stitched edge die cut.
I embossed some of the pieces to add some texture.  The
sentiment I stamped using a Verve stamp from the 
"Treasured Words" set.  The prize for this week's 
challenge is a set of Verve stamps of your choice.  Not a bad deal, 
their stamps are great.  So make sure you head on over and
play along at Mojo Monday, the more entries the more winners.

Challenges entered:
Mojo Monday - sketch - ends 4/9
The House that Stamps Built - add a die cut - ends 4/11
Addicted to Stamps - anything goes - ends 4/10
Crafty Creations - anything goes - ends 4/11






6 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love all the different textures! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Anonymous said...

Pretty card Donna. I love the colors and the assorted textures you used. Pretty border on the pink panel, too!
TurtleBug

Glittered Paws said...

Love the simplicity of this card and the colors are so nice. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

Wanda Cullen said...

Great texture details and beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT