Pages

May 31, 2017

Giggle More

Hi, I am back to share my  DT project for June over at 


I love the colors in this digi pack of papers.  It is from the 
Mixed Media pack.  I love the combination of purple and turquoise together.
I followed sketch # 498 from Mojo Monday but couldn't post it to their
blog because I couldn't post this till the 1st of June but that is OK I love
following a sketch to make a card.
I cut the scalloped circle frame using one of my GinaMarie dies and then
stamped on the white using some of the stamps from the
SOA box A Perfect Reason.  I loved this saying.  I added a few random flowers                                              to fill in some of the white space.

So if you get a chance head on over to ABMTTC and join in 
the anything goes challenge. 

No comments: