Pages

June 16, 2017

French Country Thanks

I have a simple card to share with you today.

I made this following the sketch this week at 


I used the papers from a DCWV stack called French Country.
The lacey doily is a die cut that was in the lastest
Stamp of Approval box "Naturally Inspired".  So many goodies
in this box and I wanted to create the whole card using
a lot of the goodies but I just could not get it to come together for me.
However, I am sure I will be using the contents of this SOA box in the
future.  For the flourish I used a Spellbinder die. 

Well that is it, thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has
a wonderful weekend. 

Challenges entered:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - sketch ends 6/18
Crafty Creations - anything goes ends 6/20
Crafty Gals Corner - Vintage ends 6/20



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card using die cuts. The papers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

Melissa Craig said...

What a beautiful matstack you used. Your card is absolutely lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jenée said...

Beautiful card. The colors are lovely, and your elements work so well with the sketch. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lena said...

Beautiful card. Love the colour combo.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena ~ DT