Pages

October 16, 2017

Much to be Grateful For

Hi, it is that time of year when the temperatures start to 
fall (hopefully soon here is AZ) and we begin to look
at all that, we are thankful or grateful for.

So using some of the stamps from the Stamp of Approval
"Counting Blessing Collection" I put together this Fall card.
The SOA box came with all kinds of Fall goodies.  I stamped
the background on cream colored paper using Distress Oxides and
a combination of the leaf stamps that were of the stamp sets.
Then using the leaf dies that were in the box I cut out some leaves in
coordinating colors.  Even the tan stitched strip across the front of the
card came in the box.  I distressed the edges of a piece of
tan cardstock and then stamped it with the grateful stamp. 
I think all the colors worked together well and remind me of
the colors the leaves change to in the Fall.

Thank you for stopping to take a peek at my card.

Challenges entered 
Paper Nest Dolls - anything goes - ends 10/30
Scrapbook Stamp Society - anything goes optional Autumn - ends 10/22
Pammies Inky Pinkies - anything goes - ends 10/22
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes - ends 10/22



3 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Fall cards are my faves and yours is awesome! You got a nice package of goodies in your kits. Card is fab! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Karen (karey2005) said...

I LoVe the colors! Love the background! Great card! Thank you for joining the Paper Nest Dolls challenge! Karen (Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog Design Team)

KarinsArtScrap said...

NanaDonna

this is very beautiful
Thanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator