Pages

March 6, 2018

Hello, today I have a couple cards to share with you 
that came from 2 different sheets of 
K & Company paper from the Floral Dreams stack.  This is one
of my favorite K&Company stacks. 

Here is the first of the two cards.
 I made this card following a sketch, so when I cut the two pieces
of background paper on an angle, I thought well I may as
well, make another card right way with the other 2 pieces.
This one I used a couple Gina K stamps, for the flowers and the sentiment.
I colored the flowers with my Copic markers and die cut them out
using a Spellbinder die.

And here is the second one using those leftover papers.
I stamped the flower using a Stampin Up stamp and
then colored it using my Zig Clean Color pens.  The flower and the
circle sentiment was cut using a Gina Marie die.

I really like the way both of these turned out.  I am thinking this may be a great
idea to mass produce some Christmas cards this year.  I think I may
have to make a couple soon so I don't forget.

Thanks for stopping to take a peak.

No comments: